SEO Advertising Hervey Bay – New to the realm of advertising? Don’t be afraid, Be adventurous!
SEO Advertising is a intriguing part which you need to try for your local Hervey Bay business if you wish to boost your SEO campaign. The best spot to turn to is Google AdWords to find out how to use advertising, another area is Facebook ads, but let’s start-off today with running through a few ideas about Google AdWords and its affect upon SEO and Advertising.
Start off by visiting https://www.google.com.au/adwords/
From here you can start off on your grand quest of Google advertising.
But right before you start, know this:
- You will not see progress until you commit– don’t just spend $1 and count on amazing results.
- You have to let your ad campaign run for at least a week– if you try and read the outcomes before this you will not see what actually happens, there is often a peak of curiosity at the start, which will settle after a week.
- And there are also two distinct systems in Google AdWords. There is AdWords ‘classic’ as well as Google AdWords ‘Express’.
- You can make an advertisement for your Hervey Bay company through Express far quicker than classic AdWords, however you will have less options and less tools.
- Your Ad Campaigns don’t shift between the two systems, so you can’t take care of an express ad from Classic AdWords.
So It is rather simple to set up your campaign, simply Google AdWords, click ‘start campaign’ and you are one your way! Just simply choose your place (such as Hervey Bay) and your Budget. But I have always found the bit that many people find complicated is understanding what to actually write for your ad.
The headline is the title of an ad. It needs to be attractive and eye-catching! It will need to be contained in only twenty-five characters. Note: the headline can’t be combined with the descriptions.
Description 1 and 2.
The description highlights the title and provides a great call-to-action (CTA) to incite the reader to click on your ad for Hervey Bay. Please take note that the two lines can either be composed of two parts of a sentence or two small sentences. It may be read at one time. So you can start off a sentence in the description 1 and finish it in the description 2– that’s absolutely fine. However, wach description line can not go beyond thirty-five characters.
It is the URL displayed on the ad but it could be different from the real one if it is too long or too complicated. A display URL can contain the keyword or the search intent in the URL path to become more relevant.
Official Rules for Writing Ads.
- Only one exclamation mark, and absolutely no exclamation mark in the headline.
- Do not apply the word ‘click’ or anything that is inconsistent with the presentation of Google searches as per their policy.
- No exploiting of upper case.
- Honor the character limits.
All the standards for Google ads are described here:
The preview also reveals you how your ad will look on conventional searches along with on mobile searches and for other engines so you can understand how your ad will look for all options. Once you are satisfied, click ‘Save’ and you will now have finished your very first AdWords Ad for your Hervey Bay company!
So I have attempted to give you a little bit of an understanding of where you can start with SEO Advertising in Hervey Bay, but there are so many other aspects which will need your attention as your business grows. My recommendation is that you should start finding out more and more, and the fact that you are reading this blog is a fantastic beginning because free information like this can help you combine it all together. If you are looking for even more though, and what to put this all into practice, then you may wish to start thinking about an SEO company to increase your SEO Advertising. And so, if you have any questions, or simply want to chat, simply call Internet Marketing Experts Hervey Bay on 1300 595 013 or visit, www.internetmarketingexpertsHerveyBay.com.au.